You may be a candidate if:
Are you in need of cataract surgery? Are you looking for a solution that may also eliminate or reduce your need for glasses?
Dr. Ralph Chu is currently participating in a research study to evaluate an investigational intraocular lens (IOL) for patients with cataracts.
If you have cataracts, you may be eligible to participate in this research study.
Now is a great time to come in for an evaluation. For more information or to set up an appointment, please call 952-835-1235 or email email@example.com.
- You have cataracts in both eyes
- You are 22 years or older
- You have had no previous eye surgeries
- You have no ocular health issues other than cataracts (i.e. glaucoma, macular degeneration)
- You have no systemic health issues or autoimmune conditions
- You are not taking certain medications such as flomax.
To learn more about the Cord IOL click here.
Envista Trifocal IOL